With over 35 years of experience, the professionals at American Data Security provide reliable, secure handling and certified destruction of your confidential proprietary information. We specialize in destroying all kinds of documents including medical, financial, personnel and payroll records, sensitive data about R&D, patents, copyrights and blueprints, as well as computer hard drives. With a flawless track record, ADSI has been protecting customer sensitive information in the banking, finance, medical, insurance, education, government and the private sector for over 2 decades.
American Data Security is NAID Certified® to go that extra step in protecting our customers. NAID Certification was developed by information security professionals and is the recognized standard for secure information destruction. The process of becoming certified is extensive, and involves many operational commitments on the part of ADSI.
- American Data Security is a full service bonded security company, AAA certified by NAID
- American Data Security's bonded facility has video surveillance and is alarmed and monitored 24 hours a day.
- American Data Security offers both off-site and on-site shredding along with computer destruction and recycling. We offer containers that will blend into any office environment and addresses space, cost, and disposal requirements.
- American Data Security meets all HIPAA requirements and complies with all federal document security laws including FACTA, HITECH, Sarbanes Oxley, Gramm Leach Bliley, Red Flags and other Privacy Rule requirements established by Federal Legislation.
- A certificate of destruction is issued with your invoice.
American Data Security, Inc. is a member of the following organizations:
Serving Michigan and Northern Ohio